This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Twinview as keyboard...?

JeffB
Star III
Is it possible to use the Twinview dock as a keyboard for an app on the second screen?
4 REPLIES 4

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
No, not at the moment. I can forward your request to our developers but I don't know if it's possible

JeffB
Star III
Thanks for the forward!
I would guess it is possible in some way, as LG has several phone cases that are a second screen, and those enable using that secondary screen as a keyboard. No idea how complicated it may be though, since I'm not a programmer...
LG’s V50 answers the foldable phone craze with a detachable second screenHere is an article that mentions that functionality briefly... It also mentions using the second screen as a gamepad, but in my opinion the kunai probably makes that redundant. (Be a neat feature to have, but not really necessary.)

alemandarino
Star I
Anders_ASUS

No, not at the moment. I can forward your request to our developers but I don't know if it's possible

View post

Sorry to bring this discussion back. I bought my rog 2 with the Twinview and yet no app or function to use one screen as a keyboard.
Will that be ever possible? I'm almost selling this gadget, but it won't hurt to ask.
So?

Thanks guys.

alemandarino

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/22867#Comment_22867

Sorry to bring this discussion back. I bought my rog 2 with the Twinview and yet no app or function to use one screen as a keyboard.

Will that be ever possible? I'm almost selling this gadget, but it won't hurt to ask.

So?

Thanks guys.

View post
Yes. Please. Make it happens. It like useless have dual screen if it cannot use as a keyboard