cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenear BT for ZenFone 6 Edition 30

Tegli
Star II
Hey!
When I purchased the Edition 30 phone, if I recall correctly, there was a notice that a code will be sent to be able to get the Zenear BT for free.
Has anyone get it? I have not get any email, yet.
12 REPLIES 12

R_A_S_
Star I
I've ordered mine on the french E-Shop, 30+ days has passed since my order and I haven't received it.

ZT-2a2662a4
Star I
I've ordered mine on the Czech E-Shop, day after 30 days from purchase of Zenfone. Code was accepted (before 30 days not) and after 3 days of delivery, Zenears are home 🙂

Tegli
Star II
My order date is 31 August, so I am way ahead of the 30 days. Still no email, the code received based on my SN is not accepted, no reply from support. I am still patient.
I had tried the code again and it was accepted finally 🙂

cobben
Rising Star I
Tegli

My order date is 31 August, so I am way ahead of the 30 days. Still no email, the code received based on my SN is not accepted, no reply from support. I am still patient.

I had tried the code again and it was accepted finally 🙂

View post

I think you should make a complaint to the e-shop where you bought your Z6 that you never received an email about how to order the ZenEar BT, and ask them to help you.
Quite likely you have waited "too long", and the automated system processing your code disallows it for that reason.

Tegli
Star II
The headset has arrived. Although is is very disappointing. Volume is low even if outdoors mode switched on. Bass does not exist. Sound is like an old Soviet Sokol radio.
Any suggestion?