Ryu9
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ROG 5S
Firmware Version:WW_Phone-31.0810.1226.114
Rooted or not:NO
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Today I just came back from work after that I found out my phone unable to turn on wifi also hotspot I also tried to reset wifi, mobile data,Bluetooth, restart phone also didn't work at all my phone warranty was ended I don't know what to do right
screenshot-20220909-190108146-281-29.jpg
now I feel so sad because I don't have money to afford to repair, also one thing my sim card 1 slot also didn't working at all seriously I need help ...
screenshot-20220909-184722667.jpg
screenshot-20220909-185000701.jpg
screenshot-20220909-185054359.jpg

screenshot-20220909-183314736.jpg

13 REPLIES 13

nsanedown
Star III
When the wifi stops working on the ROG 5 usually means one thing. The motherboard is about to give in and you should backup your data now, find a replacement phone and contact the service center to get it replaced.
If you still have warranty and it didn't expire you should be good.

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
Should have listened to me, BUT NO.

Ryu9
Star II
Danishblunt

Should have listened to me, BUT NO.

View post
Probably this is my last asus brand 😂

Ryu9
Star II
nsanedown

When the wifi stops working on the ROG 5 usually means one thing. The motherboard is about to give in and you should backup your data now, find a replacement phone and contact the service center to get it replaced.

If you still have warranty and it didn't expire you should be good.

View post
My Warranty already expired if gonna repair may I ask what the price range, I had no clue ?

I think there is no asus service center on my living place😂