This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purple haze continues to annoy

mastershu
Rising Star I
So the purple haze is still around after latest update.... 12mp an down in pro mode using 16 seconds or longer makes a purple haze and an unusable pic.... Seems to NOT do it with 48mp or if using wide angle lens at 16 seconds @CH_ASUS ive mentioned this a few times an was lead to believe a fix was in last update... Or i assumed.. Either way.... Main camera cannot be used more than 13 seconds in shutterspeed or the haze will show up....Kiiinda driving me nutz an i refuse to get a modded gcam or unicam im a stock cam guy so its rather annoying now for a while of this... My fear is its going the way of the essential ph-1 in no real camera fixes... Been about 10+ updates now.... An nothing.... Examples below..... Is there anything bein done about this? I've been to alot of forums even on telegram an its talked about at one point or another repeatedly...
LRJUHB0J1NRY.png
QQ60FH8I5YJR.png

3 REPLIES 3

kikoly
Hall of Fame II
The purple camera will be fixed in Android Q

mastershu
Rising Star I

kikoly

The purple camera will be fixed in Android Q

View post
which im hearing is all beta an buggy an when 100% is now not coming this friday if ever at all .... sigh.... essential ph-1

kikoly
Hall of Fame II
mastershu

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/21605#Comment_21605

which im hearing is all beta an buggy an when 100% is now not coming this friday if ever at all .... sigh.... essential ph-1

View post
ZenFone 6's Android 10 FOTA is expected to be available by the end of 2019.