This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Green tint when using night mode

Crimis
Rising Star I
When using night mode, the white balance seems way too green. On my Pixel 5 the colors look much better when using night mode (especially white web pages).
The other color profiles with night mode disabled also look way to green compared to my Pixel 5 (except optimal maybe)

18 REPLIES 18

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
Crimis

img-20220819-wa0027.jpg

Here is a comparison between de Pixel 5 on the left and the Zenfone 9 on the right. Both on maximum strength night mode on maximum brightness.

Night mode definitely needs some color calibration on the Zenfone, it looks absolutely terrible.

View post
You're wrong. Its the pixel that is screwed. Are you 100% sure nightmode is on? because it looks like nightmode is absolutely broken on the pixel.

Crimis
Rising Star I
I just checked it with an iPhone on night mode, same result. The night mode of the Zenfone should be recalibrated.

Mattias_ASUS
That's super odd, which color profile do you have on your screen?

Crimis
Rising Star I
Mattias_ASUS

That's super odd, which color profile do you have on your screen?

View post
It's there with all color profiles, Optimal is slightly better and the others are all worse. The issue is visible the best on maximum night mode strengt and maximum brightness. You can see it easily, you don't even need another phone for comparison.

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
Crimis

I just checked it with an iPhone on night mode, same result. The night mode of the Zenfone should be recalibrated.

View post
Night mode is supposed to lower blue light and give that yellowish tint, that's how it's supposed to be. Your pixel is broken:

This is how its supposed to look like, much like the zenfone.