This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No otter case AGAIN

Roystoys
Zen Master III
I was thinking of buying this phone but again you can't get an otter box for it . I know that zenfones aren't as popular as say galaxy crap or iPhones but really no otter box. ??!?? I know that people are going to say that it is out of asus,s control but that's bullshit. All they need to do is reach out and maybe pay a dollar or two to otter box Pty ltd ( they will probably find after a million people purchase one and that would drop to a few cents per item) per unit and the working class would have protection.
MY Z 7 is on the way out and really I hate Apple but at least you can get an otter box for the iPhone 13 Pro Max
Before I get any grief about,, you can get alternatives ,, I don't want the runner up I want my phone protected with an otter box. It's a total deal breaker for me in fact I have googled iPhone 14 pro max so many times that's 80 % of the adds I get on discovery now
8 REPLIES 8

pavelvarga24
Star III
I have a question for you, how do you specify that your ZF7 is on the way out? My ZF6 is still perfectly fine, the battery is starting to be weak but that can be changed for a fraction of a price of a new phone, I'm just curious how a phone that is 1 year newer than my ZF6 can be already on a way out

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
pavelvarga24

I have a question for you, how do you specify that your ZF7 is on the way out? My ZF6 is still perfectly fine, the battery is starting to be weak but that can be changed for a fraction of a price of a new phone, I'm just curious how a phone that is 1 year newer than my ZF6 can be already on a way out

View post
Zenfone 7 is nearly EOL, same as Rog3, meaning no security udpates and such.

pavelvarga24
Star III
Danishblunt

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/223140#Comment_223140

Zenfone 7 is nearly EOL, same as Rog3, meaning no security udpates and such.

View post
Oh, so you mean planned obscolescence, not literal end of life. By these means, my Zenfone 6 is dead now, yet, it is still perfectly functional for me. Thank you for answer

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.