This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AeroActive Cooler 6 on ROG Phone 3

aljay
Star III
It is possible/compatible for ROG 3? It also have the type-c on side port and the aero active cooler 6 is also type-c.
21 REPLIES 21

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
jincloud12

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/222719#Comment_222719

So can you handle gaming on graphic heavy game for long periods of time on rog phone 3 without trying to cool it down? Hence why it was asked in OP if aero active cooler 6 will be compatible cos of it's potential to be a great accessory for rog phones.

View post
It's bad in many ways, no video out. just charging type C port, its clunky and so on.
But yes you can play on max performance without trying to cool it down and it will run at max performance (A12). Rog3 also allows you to max the level at 3 without cooler. You will get a warning claiming "better experience with cooler", but thats all.
The phones passive cooling capabilities is enough to keep it cool without a cooler. Hence I was wondering why even bother, it makes no difference aside from having a number showing you the phone is cooler.

jincloud12
Star III
It's becoming clear you haven't had the experience to game with an ROG Phone 3, thanks for all the responses though, got nothing helpful from the discussion.

jincloud12
Star III
Danishblunt

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/222768#Comment_222768

It's bad in many ways, no video out. just charging type C port, its clunky and so on.

But yes you can play on max performance without trying to cool it down and it will run at max performance (A12). Rog3 also allows you to max the level at 3 without cooler. You will get a warning claiming "better experience with cooler", but thats all.

The phones passive cooling capabilities is enough to keep it cool without a cooler. Hence I was wondering why even bother, it makes no difference aside from having a number showing you the phone is cooler.

View post
Danishblunt

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/222768#Comment_222768

View post
It's becoming clear you haven't had the experience to game with an ROG Phone 3, thanks for all the responses though, got nothing helpful from the discussion.

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I

you are a 🤡
Nohting else has to be added.
@jincloud12

jincloud12
Star III
@Danishblunt nice try but next time don't try to hide the systems UI to show temperature and choose more graphic heavy games. Adios!