This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AeroActive Cooler 6 on ROG Phone 3

aljay
Star III
It is possible/compatible for ROG 3? It also have the type-c on side port and the aero active cooler 6 is also type-c.
21 REPLIES 21

FunBike31
Community Legend I
In theory yes, but I doubt that ASUS will give us the pleasure of full compatibility.

There was no reason to remove the dedicated pins

The cutout of the AR cover of the Rog 6 makes me doubt that we can apply aerocoler 6 on the rog 5

It needs software support, off, even if it's totally wrong, I expect a negative answer for the rog 5, the pretext will be that the Aerocooler is on techno Peltier, which causes condensation and the ROG 5 is not IPX4

I hope I'm wrong because it will replace my BS4 fan which cools well but without the pleasant triggers of my Aerocooler 5 that I can't use when it's 25° and +

CHOOZR
Zen Master I
Unlikely since they said there will be a cooler for Rog 5, so seems like it is a dedicated tooling

Deepan_Ch
Rising Star II
@Titan_ASUS @Gustav@Gustav_ASUS : can u plz help on this? I have the same question as well!!

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
aljay

It is possible/compatible for ROG 3? It also have the type-c on side port and the aero active cooler 6 is also type-c.

AeroActive Cooler 6 on ROG Phone 3
There is literally no reason to purchase the cooler for the Rog3. unlike the Rog5 and Rog6, the device really doesnt need much to be cooled. Hell a normal ventilated room is enough to make it run full speed, the Rog3 is hella efficient.