This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No otter case AGAIN

Roystoys
Zen Master III
I was thinking of buying this phone but again you can't get an otter box for it . I know that zenfones aren't as popular as say galaxy crap or iPhones but really no otter box. ??!?? I know that people are going to say that it is out of asus,s control but that's bullshit. All they need to do is reach out and maybe pay a dollar or two to otter box Pty ltd ( they will probably find after a million people purchase one and that would drop to a few cents per item) per unit and the working class would have protection.
MY Z 7 is on the way out and really I hate Apple but at least you can get an otter box for the iPhone 13 Pro Max
Before I get any grief about,, you can get alternatives ,, I don't want the runner up I want my phone protected with an otter box. It's a total deal breaker for me in fact I have googled iPhone 14 pro max so many times that's 80 % of the adds I get on discovery now
8 REPLIES 8

FunBike31
Community Legend I
Completely misunderstood your message.
-Either you are talking about "OtterBox" a company which since 2011 has decided to only make products for 3 brands, since it does not make any products for Xiaomi, Oppo, vivo which are in the Top 5 worldwide, well ahead of Google Pixel is not just a choice of market share but a business strategy. So if you want ASUS in the catalog, you buy the company, at worst you take 51% of the shares but you will definitely need to change the board of directors.
-Either you want a protective shell in otter hair, in this case good luck with the animal protection associations.
-Either you want another protection, "other", in this case there are many interesting alternatives.
Rhinoshield, BRAND SET, BellaCase to name just 3

Roystoys
Zen Master III
FunBike31

Completely misunderstood your message.

-Either you are talking about "OtterBox" a company which since 2011 has decided to only make products for 3 brands, since it does not make any products for Xiaomi, Oppo, vivo which are in the Top 5 worldwide, well ahead of Google Pixel is not just a choice of market share but a business strategy. So if you want ASUS in the catalog, you buy the company, at worst you take 51% of the shares but you will definitely need to change the board of directors.

-Either you want a protective shell in otter hair, in this case good luck with the animal protection associations.

-Either you want another protection, "other", in this case there are many interesting alternatives.

Rhinoshield, BRAND SET, BellaCase to name just 3

View post
Soooo if you misunderstood My message why are you responding. If your bored that makes two of us let's chat . If not my message was pretty clear I want an otter box for zenfones ok got it now? So I just reread your message and I apologise, your funny yeah I want someone to kill a poor otter ( I'm an Aussie so please ditect the humour) gut it and skin it so I can wrap the bloody thing around my phone . FGS give me a break.

FunBike31
Community Legend I
otterbox or other box?

testadirapa
Star I
Yeah I was thinking about the same issue, there are really ugly and poorly made cases for the Zenfones. That's sad