Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product registration failed : Server is busy

System: Asus Vivobook pro 14 oled
Model: M3401QC
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:Yesterday I had got this new laptop and since then I have been trying to register my product and everytime it is showing as unsuccessful, I have tried multiple methods to register but to no avail. Please help!
4 REPLIES 4

screenshot-2022-08-03-081418.png
Here is the screenshot showing the problem.

Falcon_ASUS
prakashmohit02

screenshot-2022-08-03-081418.png

Here is the screenshot showing the problem.

View post
@prakashmohit02
I have sent you a message, please check.
Thank you.

Rachelgomez123
Star III
Ways to fix-
1. Google Cached Pages
There are a few tricks you can do to load websites you used to visit and are now unavailable. For instance, use Google at its true capacity. Google is the most powerful tool in your arsenal, so try to make use of Google’s services, even the ones that you are not aware of. A good example is cached pages.
Google makes a cache version of a web page when you access it, and if the website is unreachable, Google lets you access the cached version instead. You can do this one of two ways:
– type in the search box in Google “cache: name of site” and it will load the last cached version of the page,
– or search for the page in Google, and click “cached”, above the preview. This will also load the last cached page.
An important aspect to keep mind of is the fact that Google does not cache images, so you might want to try the text-only version. Bing users also benefit from cached pages, and it works just like Google’s pages.
 2. CDN Services
Use a CDN (Content Delivery Network) service to access websites that are down due to high traffic. CoralCDN is a good example of such a service. CDN services make copies of multimedia files on a website on different services around the world and loads the files nearest to you. To use CoralCDN, type “.nyud.net” at the end of your website’s address.
 3. Wayback Machine
Access a previous version of the website using Internet Archive’s Wayback Machine. This service shows you all of the previous versions of the website in a chronological order. From here you can access the website if at the moment it’s down. Obviously, if you are interested in fresh news, this won’t help you out.
Website Not Loading Because of Your Computer or an External Issue
To determine if the problem is on your end (and in the vast majority of cases, it is), try to test each component to see where the problem is. I suggest trying to restart your computer and Internet connection first, it might just work, if it doesn’t, move on to the other steps:
1. Access the Website From Multiple Browsers
I usually have 3 web browsers installed on my computer, and if I come across this problem, I try loading the website from all of them. If the website loads from one or more web browsers, then you have found that the problem was in your browser. To repair it:
look if your browser is up-to-date (if not, update)
check in your extensions, maybe one extension is blocking the website you want to access
clear cache and cookies
the final solution, un-install the web browser, delete all preferences and add-ons and reinstall
2. Check your Antivirus and Firewall.
Antivirus programs usually block sites and set filters that might not let you visit certain websites. To find out if this is the problem, turn them off and try to load the website. If it works, then you have found your culprit. To fix this, just add the particular website to the “exceptions” or “trusted” category and you’re done.
3. Trace, Ping Using CMD to The Website
Windows offers the best debugging tool there is: Command Prompt, or CMD. Open CMD, under All Programs -> Accessories and type “ping” followed by the name of the website.
If you see that there is no loss in your connection, then the website makes a connection to your computer and the problem is from the software you have installed. On the other hand, if you see 100% loss, then you have to move on to some others debugging ideas. The same is true with “tracert“. This will show you the entire path the connection takes to reach the website.
4. Check Your Hosts File
This file is located in c:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts, open it with Notepad (run it as Administrator to save changes) and see if the website you can’t load is blocked. If this is the case, then just delete the line where you see the website and you should be good to go.
5. Reset or Loop Tour Router.
If you use a router, then most likely, the problem is from there. Manually reset you router to factory defaults or add the website to “trusted” and see if this works. Usually, this is where the problem is, and after a reset, there should be no more errors loading the site. In order to see if the router is the cause of your problem, just unplug it and connect directly to the Internet cable or modem; if the website loads, then unplug the router from the power supply or reset it.

Greeting,
Rachel Gomez

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.