This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rog 3 volte not functioning after update android 12 (31.0210.0210.230) not rooted

peysal92
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

209 REPLIES 209

tledda112
Star I
I just updated my phone from android 12 to android 11 and I'm able to make phone calls again and for reference I have AT&T. Making sure I turn off auto-update this time until they fix this problem.

SapphireComet
Star III
tledda112

I just updated my phone from android 12 to android 11 and I'm able to make phone calls again and for reference I have AT&T. Making sure I turn off auto-update this time until they fix this problem.

View post
The fact we might as well to call going from Android 12 to Android 11 an upgrade is pure meme material.

Natorious1776
Star III
I sent Asus support an email asking them to send R&D the part of the update (#10 in update details) that removed SIP support hopefully this might help.

javcarbe
Star III
Asus moderators doesn't said any words

Ironwood
Star II
Mattias_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/219293#Comment_219293

I have updated the R&D team with more info you all have provided to speed up the process but I have no estimated time at this very moment but will update when I get the info.

View post

What is the latest on this matter?
I'm sure ASUS R&D grasps the seriousness of the current situation of not being able to make nor receive phone calls, but what is their official recommendation at this moment.
Are they advising to downgrade to Android 11?