This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rog 3 volte not functioning after update android 12 (31.0210.0210.230) not rooted

peysal92
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

209 REPLIES 209

Natorious1776
Star III
ahandoo

screenshot-20220719-100730163.jpg

VoLTE works just fine with Android 12 OTA update.

Make sure that the WIFI calling option is disabled though.

View post
Pretty vague and unhelpful post cluttering up this thread. Also funny because there is no wifi calling option for us with this problem. Are you in the U.S. what carrier? are you even using ROG3? If it works fine for you why are you here?

SapphireComet
Star III
Any chance if a fix by the weekend?

jin_akira
Rising Star I
Hopefully the next update can not only fix the VoLTE issue but also enable VoWIFI as well as my carrier supports it

GT500
Star III
SapphireComet

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/219290#Comment_219290

Any chance if a fix by the weekend?

View post
I don't know if they could QA test a fix that quickly. It just depends on how complicated the fix is, and how many carriers are effected.

xombie17
Star II
I called yesterday, just to get told that my phone is out of warranty and that she couldn't help me.
She escalated my case, and they want me to submit a log report. Haven't had a chance to do it yet. I had to buy a new phone to even be able to call them. This is totally unacceptable.