Android 12 issues
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
- Model Name: Rog phone 5
- Firmware Version: 31.0810.1226.67
- Rooted or not: No
- Frequency of Occurrence: na
- APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): na
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
I've updated my phone to Android 12 and noticed few issues so far...
1. I'm unable to send or download videos through WhatsApp application. Giving me an error, "media doesn't exist in my phone".
2. Phone is getting heated very quickly on normal use and while playing games it's touching 45C.
3. No improvement in performance though, CPU is still locked at 835Mhz at normal mode and with Xmode, it is 1.34Ghz.
Request anyone from the dev team to look into this and give me a fix. (I will update this page, if I find any further issues)
Thanks in advance.