This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluetooth is getting turned on automatically and loosing networks and wifi connectivity

bhoopesh_bhole
Star II
Bluetooth is getting turned on automatically also i am facing weird problem that i loose both the network at the same time also loose WiFi connectivity at tye same time for a second and again it gets connected...Happened 5-6 times in last 2-3 days
Even tried changing battery saver settings and all
Please help
12 REPLIES 12

bhoopesh_bhole
Star II
Tried doing factory reset but still facing same issue
No bluetooth was not connected at that time
If wifi is connected then wifi also gets disconnect along with sim networks and again gets connected within a second
If wifi is not connected then only networks drops to zero for both the simcards and recovers within a second

yogeio08
Star II
Yes thats what i am suffering from bhoopesh.bhole sir. What are you planning to do next??
If you find any solution please contact me my email: achalgoel1996@gmail.com

yogeio08
Star II
bhoopesh.bhole

Tried doing factory reset but still facing same issue

No bluetooth was not connected at that time

If wifi is connected then wifi also gets disconnect along with sim networks and again gets connected within a second

If wifi is not connected then only networks drops to zero for both the simcards and recovers within a second

View post
I think its something wrong with asus motherboard.

nemesis_vd
Star III
Hi, I was facing the same issue with my device as well. This occurs due to the location scanning that uses bluetooth and WiFi. Follow the below steps:
Open Settings
Tap Security & location
Under Privacy, Tap Location
Tap Advanced
Tap Scanning
Uncheck Bluetooth scanning and WiFi Scanning.
The above steps fixed the issue for me. Cheers!

yogeio08
Star II
nemesis.vd

Hi, I was facing the same issue with my device as well. This occurs due to the location scanning that uses bluetooth and WiFi. Follow the below steps:

1. Open Settings
  2. Tap Security & location
  3. Under Privacy, Tap Location
  4. Tap Advanced
  5. Tap Scanning
  6. Uncheck Bluetooth scanning and WiFi Scanning.

The above steps fixed the issue for me. Cheers!

View post
Already had that option uncheck when i received the phone. Above method didnt work for me. The problem still persist .
Btw thank you for the help.