This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are Mods in English Community Dead?

Swaraj
Rising Star II
I have seen many mods active on chinese website of zentalk but none except for @ARP_ASUS who is active but doesnt seem to read entire posts is active over here.
Did mods abandon English Community?
There are many posts left unanswered properly.
17 REPLIES 17

Swaraj
Rising Star II
ARP_ASUS

Hi Swaraj,

The forum and mod all are active. I feel it doesn't make sense to actually reply to each and every comment or post. We try to answer and help wherever required. If we find same case is being shared with different variations or different threads, we guide accordingly.

Yes, there have been many holidays and year end. The replies might be a little delayed but not left.

View post
I only find you alone to be active responding to threads. What happened to other mods.
also i have posted some bug issues and some feature request. you asked me to post it in "ideas for next" and i did but when i checked other posts in that section, i didnt see any mods responding to any of those posts??
If i remember, i had issue in a10 as well and made a post named "X mode Settings" and you said you will be right back on it, but u never came....:(

Swaraj
Rising Star II
kikoly

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/199487#Comment_199487

If you want to post in a Chinese Community, at least you should post in "Chinese".

View post
Google translator does the job ig

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
HI Swaraj,
You should note Ideas for next section or any section won't give you instant solution.
If there are any ideas, improvement, suggestion which you post under Ideas for next basis on review which can be done weekly, daily, monthly and basis on no of users upvotes the same it will be taken into consideration.
Now coming to the old X mode question. I have sent the query for further info on same day but yet to receive a detailed explanation which I can further share with you.

kikoly
Hall of Fame II
Swaraj

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/199490#Comment_199490

Google translator does the job ig

View post
That is basic respect.
And you already know that you have to put forward your suggestions in "ideas for next".
The suggestions there are useful, but need a lot of people support it.

Swaraj
Rising Star II
ARP_ASUS

HI Swaraj,

You should note Ideas for next section or any section won't give you instant solution.

If there are any ideas, improvement, suggestion which you post under Ideas for next basis on review which can be done weekly, daily, monthly and basis on no of users upvotes the same it will be taken into consideration.

Now coming to the old X mode question. I have sent the query for further info on same day but yet to receive a detailed explanation which I can further share with you.

View post
Okay thanks for letting me know. Just a quick question, who monitors the ideas for next section and considers feature request? Is it devs themselves or someone else? Also why dont they update the threads with proper notations as mentioned in rules like "rejected" , "in review " , "already exists" etc etc that would be helpful in understanding that someone does check posts.
i sorted posted with those terms and none appeared except for "active" and "closed"