This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZenFone8 stuck on waiting for flashing full ramdump

mail_jackr
Star I
As requested by the mod - opening new discussion for the issue.
The Flashing Full Ramdump happened to me too - the phone was being charged over the night and the error was waiting when I woke up.
I hope that at least your service will fix it quickly.
776 REPLIES 776

teaandtrout
Star I
mr_deens

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/198366#Comment_198366

How old is your phone? Guess I know about this after buying this phone and my phone MFD was 4/2021

View post
Purchased y phone near launch in May 2021

mr_deens
Rising Star I
teaandtrout

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/198461#Comment_198461

Purchased y phone near launch in May 2021

View post
I see. I already bought this then only stumble upon this Forum...
Guess I need to do backup regularly for item that didn't sync with cloud service for precaution.
Bought this phone in December, guess I have time until May until I know that ramp dump issue will come to my phone.

janarosta
Star III
I got this ramdump issue yesterday. What I did, I just press the power button and hold it until the screen turn off. Then press again the power bottom to turn on. Good thing it able to boot fine to Android. I'm lucky it able to recover.

mr_deens
Rising Star I
janarosta

I got this ramdump issue yesterday. What I did, I just press the power button and hold it until the screen turn off. Then press again the power bottom to turn on. Good thing it able to boot fine to Android. I'm lucky it able to recover.

View post
May I know what is your phone batch (MFD)?

dron39
Rising Star II
janarosta

View post
If you have warranty - then it's better to go to service and calibrate some settings there with special software. It's also better to show your issue directly in service instead of send device with problem description on paper. Mine was returned with "no issues are found". But when I called to service engineer phone he noticed issue then. Maybe one of the MIC's are defected (there are three of them in ZF8).