This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluetooth broken since update

Roystoys
Zen Master III
Since the last update my Bluetooth is a nightmare,no one can hear me properly.
I have it connected to a 2019 Toyota HiAce,s multi media unit and has always been crystal clear now I can hear them but they can't hear me properly.
Has anyone else come across this bug ?
Any ideas on a fix that doesn't involve a full reset?
62 REPLIES 62

topolov
Rising Star II
Aryan202

Better quality control for the hardware

Better software team for their phones and 3 os upgrades would do Asus much good in the long run

View post
They can go HTC or LG way instead

Roystoys
Zen Master III
I had to factory reset 3 times but wonder how long it will last???
The other bug is with wireless android auto,at the same time as the Bluetooth bug when I try and use the voice control it won't work, I have to type the address into the headunit .
This same two bugs happened after the last update and I had to factory reset twice before it came good.
I swear until I sell this phone and try another OEM I am never updating again

Roystoys
Zen Master III
topolov

Kek. For me exactly opposite.

I am using galaxy watch active 2 + sometimes Bluetooth headphones. On .125 I always had to connect headphones two times, before they were usable. I wasn't sure if this problem relate to update or it's just shitty headphones. Because smartwatches were OK.

But when I noticed that message on a local forum with same status - bluetooth problems from 125 were solved with 138, I understood that it was smartphone issue, not headphones. https://4pda.to/forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=996946&view=findpost&p=111549750

Asus updates are really strange.

View post
You can say that again, every time they push an update through it fixes one bug and introduces a new one.
Sick of it 🥺

Aryan202
Community Legend I
Admin

【Version】

【Model Name】

ZenFone 7 Pro (ZS671KS)

ZenFone 7 (ZS670KS) 

【Release Date】

2021/12/13

Since the server pushes update notice to different serial numbers by batches, it may take some days for you to receive the FOTA notice. Thanks for your patience. You may tap “System updates” in [Settings] >[System] to check if there is new firmware available. Or, you can also try to manually update firmware by referring to the following link.

How to update firmware on my phone?

【Release Note】

1. Reworked performance settings

[211213] ZenFone 7 Pro / 7 _WW_30.41.69.140
Hopefully your bug gets sorted out after updating to this version
ota should be out soon

Roystoys
Zen Master III
Aryan202

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/56099/211213-zenfone-7-pro-7-ww-30-41-69-140

Hopefully your bug gets sorted out after updating to this version

ota should be out soon

View post
God they are coming thick and fast lately, what's this make three updates in as many weeks?
I have managed, after three hard resets, to get my phone working properly again I don't know if I trust another update