This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZenFone8 stuck on waiting for flashing full ramdump

mail_jackr
Star I
As requested by the mod - opening new discussion for the issue.
The Flashing Full Ramdump happened to me too - the phone was being charged over the night and the error was waiting when I woke up.
I hope that at least your service will fix it quickly.
776 REPLIES 776

erik_paladin
Rising Star I
HeLLKiTe

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/194887#Comment_194887

they have a good few months since release and until now they are still unable to identify the problem, just shows how incompetent ASUS engineers are 🤦‍♂️

Anyway this is good that more and more people are calling them out. 👍

View post
Usually it's management's fault, not the engineers. If they wanted to solve the problem, they would allow more time/money/people to be used toward the solution. We can only wonder why they aren't doing that.

cules
Star I
Is here anyone who has ramdump issue and after motherboard changing by ASUS service this issue again occured?

bobekos1
Rising Star I
cules

Is here anyone who has ramdump issue and after motherboard changing by ASUS service this issue again occured?

View post
A tobie się pojawił że napisałeś? 🤔

DroidFIN
Star III
cules

View post
I don't know about ZenFone 8 users but atleast ROG Phone 5 users have suffered from the failure again even after motherboard change.
h t t p s ://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/54768/software-ramdump-issue
h t t p s ://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/55447/asus-rog-phone-5-has-some-serious-hardware-issues
h t t p s ://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/55380/my-rog-5-is-back-to-back-hardbrick-since-i-purchased-it-on-last-june-5-has-some-serious-hardware-issues

HeLLKiTe
Rising Star I
DroidFIN

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/195783#Comment_195783

I don't know about ZenFone 8 users but atleast ROG Phone 5 users have suffered from the failure again even after motherboard change.

h t t p s ://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/54768/software-ramdump-issue

h t t p s ://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/55447/asus-rog-phone-5-has-some-serious-hardware-issues

h t t p s ://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/55380/my-rog-5-is-back-to-back-hardbrick-since-i-purchased-it-on-last-june-5-has-some-serious-hardware-issues

View post
That's not a good sign....personally if you are able to sell the phone after having it fixed would be my best advice to relieve you of the anxiety on when the phone will brick again.
Basically ASUS products cannot be trusted on their quality, it's like a ticking time bomb in your pocket.