ketoweb
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Submitted my device on Oct 5, the service center guys told me it will take around 20 days to fix your device. Kept contacting and following up, no update has been provided.
I even tried my best to get this escalated, but that hasn't helped.
Today is November 9, I contacted the service center they are saying we don't have parts, we have ordered them.
What am I supposed to do here?
4 REPLIES 4

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi ketoweb,
Let me check and update back.

Lord_Messi
Zen Master II
ketoweb

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Submitted my device on Oct 5, the service center guys told me it will take around 20 days to fix your device. Kept contacting and following up, no update has been provided.

I even tried my best to get this escalated, but that hasn't helped.

Today is November 9, I contacted the service center they are saying we don't have parts, we have ordered them.

What am I supposed to do here?

One Month Since submission, still no update
Nothing you can do about it beside be patience

k_huat
Rising Star II
Lord_Messi

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/54883/one-month-since-submission-still-no-update

Nothing you can do about it beside be patience

View post
Yes, patient is the key.. Asus promise me twice to solve my one handed mode issue in the "coming" fota in my mail; first on 30/9 remain unsolved, second on 7/11 also remain unsolved.
The funnier part is Chinese version zentalk mod try to play term n words game with me explaining Asus didn't promise u "which coming" fota going to solve my problem, so I may need to wait as long as there's a "upcoming" fota going on, my patience is much appreciated by Asus but still not sure which version of "coming" fota going to solve my issue. Nice one Asus @Titan_ASUS

k_huat
Rising Star II
k_huat

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/194004#Comment_194004

Yes, patient is the key.. Asus promise me twice to solve my one handed mode issue in the "coming" fota in my mail; first on 30/9 remain unsolved, second on 7/11 also remain unsolved.

The funnier part is Chinese version zentalk mod try to play term n words game with me explaining Asus didn't promise u "which coming" fota going to solve my problem, so I may need to wait as long as there's a "upcoming" fota going on, my patience is much appreciated by Asus but still not sure which version of "coming" fota going to solve my issue. Nice one Asus @Titan_ASUS

View post
Finally my one handed mode issue solved in latest firmware.196 after three plus months of waiting