SELF Explanatory
7 REPLIES 7

Matheus_sc
Rising Star I
And in brazil? Dont sell in oficial store

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi GarvitKhatod,
There aren't official ones from ASUS. You can check other ones that are available and check for compatibility and buy. Any nonproprietary chargers should work.

FunBike31
Community Legend I
ARP_ASUS

Hi GarvitKhatod,

There aren't official ones from ASUS. You can check other ones that are available and check for compatibility and buy. Any nonproprietary chargers should work.

View post
that was before, so No longer now with .176, maybe with the next firmware 😞
The Turbo power motorola 27w (sc-32) 5v and 9v 3A no longer works with the rog5 and the Fw. 176.
It is recognized for a few seconds, displays the available ws and charging times, then displays that it is not supported (stable and super stable). Worse, the ROG 5 displays "charging", red led on and batt indicator, estimated charging time but "Absolutely not charging" - my 2 chargers work fine on my motorola and samsung and worked fine with the previous 3 Firmware on the Rog 5.
Otherwise, yes, the majority of QC2, QC3, QC4 and QC5 compatible rapid chargers worked before, but this new problem makes me doubt.

FunBike31
Community Legend I
GarvitKhatod

SELF Explanatory

How Can I Get Official Asus Rog Hypercharge 65W Power Adapter In India
Hello,
As explained to ARP_ASUS and contrary to these statements you can have problems with certain chargers and the current firwware and unfortunately, it is those with a power of 25-30w which is the best compromise between charging speed / battery longevity.
Anyway, here are two full compatible chargers tested, hoping that you will manage to find them. If this is not the case, I will give you others but which are not 65W.
https://www.axagon.eu/en/produkty/acu-dpq65
https://baseus-store.fr/produit/charcheur-65w-gan-charge-rapide-4-0-3-0-afc-scp-pd-3-0-usb-et-usb-c/
There is another Baseus 65w but not tested, there are also absolutely awesome USB cables with auto cut or display at Baseus.