cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenfone 8 Photo thread!

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi all!

Creating a photo thread for everyone to share photos taken by the Zenfone 8 with the community.
You are free to crop, edit / creative freedom - but I think everyone appreciates if you are forthcoming with modifications made to the photos.

Please keep comments and posts to the photos themselves - for debugging, complaints and issues - create a thread (if none exist already) for that particular issue , instead of posting that in here.

Thank you!
59 REPLIES 59

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
wkladzik296

Do you take photos in auto or manual mode?

View post
Mostly auto for me, but often will play around with the built in split focus and exposure points in auto mode

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
p-20210804-204635.jpg
p-20210805-120426.jpg
Remembering the summer!
AUTO, no edits.

slam09
Star I
Prosím jak pořídit fotku z mého videa ve vysokém rozlišení?

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
slam09

Prosím jak pořídit fotku z mého videa ve vysokém rozlišení?

View post
Your video, when recorded after the fact, will usually be in FHD (which is not high resolution in this regard) - and extracting a single frame with better quality than the video itself is not possible.

slam09
Star I
CH_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/188558#Comment_188558

Your video, when recorded after the fact, will usually be in FHD (which is not high resolution in this regard) - and extracting a single frame with better quality than the video itself is not possible.

View post
Dobře . Jak tedy pořídit jakoukoliv fotku z mého videa přímo v telefonu bez instalace další aplikace? U předešlého telefonu to nebyl problém- teď tam tu možnost nevidím..