This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to buy 12/256gb version but not available on Flipkart 😐

GarvitKhatod
Star III
Does anyone here moderators or other users got any idea when will asus restock Rog 5 and it's accessories on Flipkart or anywhere else?
10 REPLIES 10

Satnam
Rising Star II
Please if you take my advice, so don't buy any Asus Mobile phone otherwise these company create bother in your day to day life and you also face lots of bugs and also you face slow software updates as compared to others company, so please go for OnePlus devices or samsung flagship devices, if you have 50,000 budget in your pocket , this is my suggestion to you otherwise your money your time , you have full independence to use your money anywhere

GarvitKhatod
Star III
Thanks a lot everyone for your honest review and suggestions. I managed to buy it for the sole purpose of massive 6000mah battery but the battery life is pretty awful imo. But still a powerful device with a great display so I'm satisfied with the price to value. 😊 Also I'm Upgrading From Rog 3 only because of the awful display of Rog 3 and the Display on Rog 5 is definitely top quality so I'm overall satisfied with my upgrade.

GarvitKhatod
Star III
GarvitKhatod

Thanks a lot everyone for your honest review and suggestions. I managed to buy it for the sole purpose of massive 6000mah battery but the battery life is pretty awful imo. But still a powerful device with a great display so I'm satisfied with the price to value. 😊

View post
Also I am upgrading from Rog 3. Previously used rog 3 for 1 year and only reason I upgraded was just because of display issues which is fixed is Rog 5 so I'm overall satisfied

Lord_Messi
Zen Master II
GarvitKhatod

Thanks a lot everyone for your honest review and suggestions. I managed to buy it for the sole purpose of massive 6000mah battery but the battery life is pretty awful imo. But still a powerful device with a great display so I'm satisfied with the price to value. 😊

View post
Bad choice because you can buy Rog 5s instead with the same price as Rog 5 12/256

GarvitKhatod
Star III
Lord_Messi

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/184830#Comment_184830

Bad choice because you can buy Rog 5s instead with the same price as Rog 5 12/256

View post
Not launched in India.