This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fix HDR problems

topolov
Rising Star II
When I bought the phone I thought it will be solved. But it looks like you solve it only for ZenFone 8 users.
Problem - photos taken in HDR mode with native camera very often have terrible quality. They are very soft, faces have double borders, overall quality is bad comparing with cheaper smartphones without OIS.
You can reproduce this issue easily while taling photos of a person during sunny day in HDR mode. Normal mode (without HDR) or 64MP mode will be fine, HDR will fail in 90% cases.
I can provide more examples via PM or email, I don't want to share personal fotos with entire forum.
ZenFone 7 Pro, WW_30.41.69.89
hdr1-jpg.jpg

10 REPLIES 10

CVonC
Rising Star II
Yeah I hear you. I hardly use gcam on my ZF7. But in all honesty do you really think they would fix anything for ZF7 in due time? They're too preoccupied with the ZF8.

topolov
Rising Star II
CVonC

Yeah I hear you. I hardly use gcam on my ZF7. But in all honesty do you really think they would fix anything for ZF7 in due time? They're too preoccupied with the ZF8.

View post
If we will not complain about that problem, then definetely no one will notice that and for sure will never fix it. Let's try to reach developers, why not. 😊

Synoxia
Star III
topolov

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/183685#Comment_183685

If we will not complain about that problem, then definetely no one will notice that and for sure will never fix it. Let's try to reach developers, why not. 😊

View post
Yeah... the issue lies with the dev team AND the community itself... there Is a zf6/7/8 group where they Make fun of people complaining on the forum.
They are ok with the current state of camera, location, and battery issues, so i guess devs have no reason to care.

CVonC
Rising Star II
Synoxia

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/183714#Comment_183714

Yeah... the issue lies with the dev team AND the community itself... there Is a zf6/7/8 group where they Make fun of people complaining on the forum.

They are ok with the current state of camera, location, and battery issues, so i guess devs have no reason to care.

View post
I PM'd the admins/mods of the ZF7 forum and one of them just said they still read the forum but their focus is with the ZF8 users. So friggen lame.

topolov
Rising Star II
It's kinda disappointing, I bought ZF7 pro in February, but now this model is almost EOL, after this experience I am almost sure my next phone will be from some bbk company.