jin_akira
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hi All,

I noticed that posts on Android 11 issues and bugs are scattered across various topics and figured it would be easy for everyone to have a single thread to refer to, as am sure there are some people like me who are holding off the update until certain issues or bugs are rectified. I saw posts on Hypercharge and proximity sensor issues and i don't think reformatting it is the most ideal solution as it may not guarantee the problem will be fixed compared to a specific update addressing it. This could also help the mods to consolidate the issues and send it over to their team.

If there is a similar thread, please feel free to lock or delete this thread. Thank you
50 REPLIES 50

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
CHOOZR

not unlocked device. Updated via FOTA.

View post
Flash raw , i think you can flash raw with bootloader locoed

BPM
Rising Star II
jin_akira

Anyone having issues with the accessories like the Kunai 3 Gamepad and Twinview 3 dock after the update or during the beta testing period?

View post
I don't have the Kunai, but I have the TwinView. No issues.

CHOOZR
Zen Master I

I was in in the beta testing ... And i think some issues come up with few units ..like i too faced this charging issue and my proximity sensor was broken it turned the AI off at every type of call ..

Then i reveted back to A10 .. i would request @Anders_ASUS @TITAN @Gustav_ASUS @Laura_ASUS to please look into this ...i thought i was the only who faced this but as of now we know many are there ... And inform us if this issue is rectified

I don't want to face any such issues again ..i am already happy with A10 as A11 is not a big upgrade i can wait more than getting into trouble again

View post
seems like not just me then
Phone still functions, just buggy.
Hope to see that this can improve too MODs.

himverma2012
Rising Star II
Saifuddin

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/178658#Comment_178658

Only lower AIR-TRIGGER WILL work for short press and long press and rven when phone is upside down , the other one will stay off , its how it works , only one airtrigger

View post
Yeah, but both of the triggers should have that functionality. This was what I meant. Don't you think it should be like that? Use either of the air trigger to perform the intended function

AV777
Star II
Well for me, the AOD works when it is set to "always". If I set it "by time" it is not at all showing the AOD.