This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

battery life is bad on my ZenFone 6 (2019)

getjohnalive
Rising Star I
why my ZenFone 6 (2019) is draining battery so fast?. the standby battery time is very bad on this phone. I don't know if it hardware issue. I am on the latest EU Firmware v189.
44 REPLIES 44

getjohnalive
Rising Star I
when I check in settings , I do not see any apps using more power, I guess Mobile network standby is using more power in background.

Karim
Star II
Averan

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/16934#Comment_16934

Maybe the battery needs a little bit of calibration

You'd be fine after 2-3 charge cycles

Also do uodate it to the latest firmware

View post
Already did about 10 charges cycles
This morning lost 10% with just spotify on and headphone everything else is closed
Loosing my mind....

Noix
Rising Star II
Karim

Sorry for my french guys ! Said bellow that I had to charge my ZenFone 6 limited edition twice today and already Lost 4% without doing anything

Btw i check if other app could be open but did not find anything

What should i do ?

My daily intensive use is :

8am fully charged

Between 9 and 11 mix of WhatsApp Facebook like 45min -1h and 10-30 min game like sims city

One hour of Spotify

And a bit Reading e-mails

4g no WiFi

Light 80%

Battery into"economy mode"

And around 1 pm i have most of the time 10% left

View post
With this kind of usage i have ate least 70% battery left, i don't use economy mode, something is draining your battery

Noix
Rising Star II
Karim

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/16974#Comment_16974

Already did about 10 charges cycles

This morning lost 10% with just spotify on and headphone everything else is closed

Loosing my mind....

View post
I have done some tests and realized that Spotify uses a lot of battery, in my case it drains 5/6% hour with the screen turned off, as an example one hour of YouTube with the brightness at 40% uses around 6% of baterry.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Karim

Hi guys im from France also bought ZenFone 6 limited edition and After 4 hours using phone i have only 26% ... No App using battery detected

View post
4 hours of PUBG or other similar highly intensive task??