This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Security update

jeetrajat
Star I
I have not received security update since January 2021. My Asus Zenfone 5z says security update expired. When can I expect new updates?
screenshot-20210526-000136230-281-29.jpg
screenshot-20210526-000106288-281-29.jpg

11 REPLIES 11

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
varunkumar.in

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/168479#Comment_168479

Are you saying we might receive some good news *wink wink *

Hoping to receive at least the latest security patch for my 5z. My office emails literally stopped due to this old security patch.

View post
No more updates for Zenfone 5z. They dont care about Security of Zenfone 5z anymore. And that response is just bot response and nothing else. Please dont expect. Chances are like 98% (No) & 2% (yes).

Roystoys
Zen Master III
varunkumar.in

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/168479#Comment_168479

Are you saying we might receive some good news *wink wink *

Hoping to receive at least the latest security patch for my 5z. My office emails literally stopped due to this old security patch.

View post
Don't hold your breath. We ( zenfone 7 the FLAGSHIP of Asus phones) are still on the 5/3/21 update and ask as one might the mod's either ignore us or don't know what is going on !!

Roystoys
Zen Master III
fussion_ASUS

Hi, we understand the importance of it. We'd request you to kindly stay tuned to our channels for more information on the updates.

View post
That's not an answer, it's something you tell your children when you don't know what is going on. You shouldn't give ZenFone 5 owners/ users hope when you can't back it up with an Asus statement on what is going on

hkorkut
Rising Star II
This is the usual approach of Asus moderators. it's always been like this. Why are we surprised?

Roystoys
Zen Master III
hkorkut

This is the usual approach of Asus moderators. it's always been like this. Why are we surprised?

View post
Yes I am just finding out brother.