hominhuang
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:Rog 5
Firmware Version:18.0840.21
Rooted or not:No
Frequency of Occurrence: everytime
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
screenshot-20210513-212756675-281-29.jpg
Even i have selected the steady charge but the hyper charge is still on. Is this normal? The charging rate is very fast.
4 REPLIES 4

waxy78611
Zen Master I
hominhuang

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:Rog 5
  2. Firmware Version:18.0840.21
  3. Rooted or not:No
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: everytime
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

screenshot-20210513-212756675-281-29.jpg

Even i have selected the steady charge but the hyper charge is still on. Is this normal? The charging rate is very fast.

Hypercharge is still on even thou using steady change is selected
Same issue here, definitely not normal

ajinkya017
Rising Star II
As I have mentioned in a similar thread, you have to judge if the phone is still fast charging(it gets noticeably warm) but also note that even when the feature works correctly it will still show Hypercharge on the lockscreen though it is slow charging.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
ajinkya017

As I have mentioned in a similar thread, you have to judge if the phone is still fast charging(it gets noticeably warm) but also note that even when the feature works correctly it will still show Hypercharge on the lockscreen though it is slow charging.

View post
The hyper charging text on the lock screen only means that hyper charging has been detected but it won't hyper charge if steady charging has been activated

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
It's also like this on the Rog3, can confirm that it says hypercharge but still slow charges if set.