cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 11 Update Bug WW_30.40.30.96

Asd518
Star III
After updating the number WW_30.40.30.96,
there is a problem with the brightness of the screen, the brightness level must be raised to 70%.
There is also a problem with gestures, moving between applications, when closing the application, and there is a delay in closing the application
6 REPLIES 6

Roystoys
Zen Master III
Asd518

After updating the number WW_30.40.30.96,

there is a problem with the brightness of the screen, the brightness level must be raised to 70%.

There is also a problem with gestures, moving between applications, when closing the application, and there is a delay in closing the application

Android 11 Update Bug WW_30.40.30.96
I think the problem may be your phone. On A10 the brightest would go to 90 something when on Auto . Now it's on about 30/40% depending obviously on the ambient light but my battery thanks the new firmware very much.
Do you use a screen protector? If so try it without it or just give it a good clean.

Tagion
Rising Star II
What exactly do you mean with "must be raised to 70%"? My screen brightness slider works normally

Asd518
Star III
Tagion

What exactly do you mean with "must be raised to 70%"? My screen brightness slider works normally

View post
The intensity of the screen brightness, if it is reduced to 50% brightness, you cannot see the screen clearly. The brightness must be raised to 70%.

Tagion
Rising Star II
Asd518

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/162014#Comment_162014

The intensity of the screen brightness, if it is reduced to 50% brightness, you cannot see the screen clearly. The brightness must be raised to 70%.

View post
Can you send a picture of this issue?