This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Camera cannot flip

ayan_sharma87
Star II
Asus 6z camera sometimes says 'Camera cannot flip' when taking selfies and the camera doesn't rotate to front.
What is this error ??
24 REPLIES 24

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
@ayan.sharma87 I'm sorry it has taken us so long to find out if you have a hardware or software issue but now we finally know. There is no software issue with your phone so you need to contact our support or ASUS Service Center to get your device repaired. Sorry about the inconvenience.

Talent_On_Air
Star I
Anders_ASUS

@ayan.sharma87 I'm sorry it has taken us so long to find out if you have a hardware or software issue but now we finally know. There is no software issue with your phone so you need to contact our support or ASUS Service Center to get your device repaired. Sorry about the inconvenience.

View post
why customer should invest his time and money when there is fault from manufacturer's side . shouldn't company people take care of these problems of customer. Evan i am facing the same problem and one more problem that is display problem , it automatically goes of and when i am calling someone or someone is calling me .

turboscort
Star II
I'm getting the same thing on my phone now. The odd thing is when I launch the camera app, if I hold my ear to the earpiece it sounds like the speaker is outputting a but of static/white noise. The camera will never flip and always fails now.

Even i am facing camera issues, "Camera cannot flip" when taking selfies and the same camera work opposite while on selfies.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
turboscort

I'm getting the same thing on my phone now. The odd thing is when I launch the camera app, if I hold my ear to the earpiece it sounds like the speaker is outputting a but of static/white noise. The camera will never flip and always fails now.

View post
You're not supposed to hold your ear against the phone when you press the selfie button. It's a very weird scenario. If the near field sensor is obstructed (like your ear), then the camera won't flip.