This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NO DEFAULT MUSIC PLAYER IN ZENFONE 5Z

lalit_sobhani
Star III
Why there is no default music player in zenfone 5z? I m using third party music player. If the phone offers dts sound, then it should also provide their own music player.
8 REPLIES 8

Yachendra
Rising Star II
Why there is no default music player in zenfone 5z? I m using third party music player. If the phone offers dts sound, then it should also provide their own music player.
Asus rely on Gapps instead for some of their own apps due to the lack of proficient software developers in company.

oliverclaros
Star I
Right! Google Play Music sucks  :# I know asus wants to have the cleanest android but I think It should be available in the store so we can decide to install it or not, meanwhile I have to rely on 3r party music apps and my phone often tells me when I use it more than 30 mins that the app is using a lot of battery but I would love to have an asus music player optimized, anyway its just a wish.

Nivesh
Rising Star II
Yes CH I totally agree with u clean and stock Android is the best I say that pixel software is the best

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
oliverclaros
Right! Google Play Music sucks  :# I know asus wants to have the cleanest android but I think It should be available in the store so we can decide to install it or not, meanwhile I have to rely on 3r party music apps and my phone often tells me when I use it more than 30 mins that the app is using a lot of battery but I would love to have an asus music player optimized, anyway its just a wish.

View post
Honestly there are so many options for music available in the Google Play Store.
Many users also use a streaming service as their primary music player (Spotify, Amazon Prime music, Tidal, YouTube Music , and so on).

As such , spending resources on developing and maintaining a music player will need to be judged against how many users actually use it and what the benefits can be vs what is already available.

As such, this is one of the areas we decided to not make our own anymore.