This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZenFone 5Z ZS620KL_WW_100.10.107.123 (Android 10)

dsaikat127
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ZS620KL
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
The wait is over for update and that's also for just a security patch and that also of JANUARY 😑😖
4 REPLIES 4

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
dsaikat127

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: ZS620KL
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

The wait is over for update and that's also for just a security patch and that also of JANUARY 😑😖

ZenFone 5Z ZS620KL_WW_100.10.107.123 (Android 10)
According to latest update .123 they have managed to fix several bugs and few i will check after update arrives👇

1)Bluetooth connectivity issue with several brand with line and calling app
2)trying to open camera from lockscreen after several tries use to give no response 
3) double tap proximity bug during on call
MANY MORE.....
If any new fixes i will update after firmware arrives i am still checking.
Its just that they have not mentioned those bug fixes in the changelog.(i dont know why)
About january security patch this firmware was already in works with same jan patch and just because its delayed cannot be coded with latest security patch as it requires lot of new coding with designed firmware and hence it is released wit january security patch but dont worry next FOTA should have latest security patch as it should. This time it was not just 5z but all other models where delayed with updates due to some internal reasons. also 5z has received its last. 110 update with nov patch in november and thereafter they started working with new. 123 firmware when they had latest patch as january with them received from google.
Even ROG 3 got its latest firmware but with february security patch and so in short they cant keep changing codes to a ready firmware where it will take some time for testing furtur and again it can get delayed so it is not that having january/old security patch will make your device quickly vulnerable.
Thanks!
Please update. 😊

botboy444
Zen Master I
AmitGarde

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/46373/zenfone-5z-zs620kl-ww-100-10-107-123-android-10

According to latest update .123 they have managed to fix several bugs and few i will check after update arrives👇

1)Bluetooth connectivity issue with several brand with line and calling app

2)trying to open camera from lockscreen after several tries use to give no response 

3) double tap proximity bug during on call

MANY MORE.....

If any new fixes i will update after firmware arrives i am still checking.

Its just that they have not mentioned those bug fixes in the changelog.(i dont know why)

About january security patch this firmware was already in works with same jan patch and just because its delayed cannot be coded with latest security patch as it requires lot of new coding with designed firmware and hence it is released wit january security patch but dont worry next FOTA should have latest security patch as it should. This time it was not just 5z but all other models where delayed with updates due to some internal reasons. also 5z has received its last. 110 update with nov patch in november and thereafter they started working with new. 123 firmware when they had latest patch as january with them received from google.

Even ROG 3 got its latest firmware but with february security patch and so in short they cant keep changing codes to a ready firmware where it will take some time for testing furtur and again it can get delayed so it is not that having january/old security patch will make your device quickly vulnerable.

Thanks!

Please update. 😊

View post
Yeah the rog 3 a11 beta has a January patch, but idrc

suraj051
Star II
This is not listed on official website please help.

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi suraj051
Are you looking for WW-100.10.107.123 image file? There is a system error this morning and our tech team already adjusted the bug. Please wait for web synchronization and visit our official website again on Sunday for checking. Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. Thank you for your continued support and patronage.