This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have Asus rog 5 "12/128 but no have 90 Fps in pubg . What reason?

Akhta993R
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

18 REPLIES 18

eqlm2
Rising Star I
have you noticed any black crash

GREEKLEADER
Zen Master I
ronald1985

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/158729#Comment_158729

Not sure - I guess they have a list of devices which they need to add in order to support the refresh rate regardless of whether the device supports it or not, which seemed odd. But I won't know exactly what they do anyway but I know it was a couple update after the big update.

View post
No I meant like, graphical changes,but with a few third party apps it can run ultra hd 90 fps water reflection no problem,just like rog 3

ghazimadhi
Star II

Please help me. I bought an Asus rog 5 and found that it does not support 5G network and also does not support 90 frames per second for PUBG Mobile.

ghazimadhi
Star II

Please help me. I bought an Asus rog 5 and found that it does not support 5G network and also does not support 90 frames per second for PUBG Mobile.

botboy444
Zen Master I
ghazimadhi

View post
as Gustav said, PUBGM 90fps is a PUGB thing, not an asus thing

as for 5g, make sure that you have 5g enabled in settings mobile and networking settings and that you're in a 5g area