Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home button on armory crates

Pamahe
Star II
screenshot-20210321-180705445-1.jpg
Home button

Excuse me, bro, is ARP2 really, when entering Armory creates the home button doesn't change to the Armory crates logo
 Usually it turns into the Armory Crates logo, right?
 It's a trivial problem, but I feel different, bro
 Have contacted customer service and asked to clear the data and cache of the armory crate app but it's still the same
 Asked for a restart and asked for a factory data reset also remains the same
 I'm confused
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

ronald1985
Community Legend I
Pamahe

yeah, if it is due to an update, it doesn't matter to me, but is there any rog phone 2 user who can share the screenshot or screen recording for me to see, so I can be sure that this is due to the update.

View post
screenshot-20210322-225842533.jpg
I do have a ROG 2 🙂 Here is a screenshot.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

ronald1985
Community Legend I
Pamahe

screenshot-20210321-180705445-1.jpg

https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/LHQO8MMPO9IW/2021-03-21-18-06-46.mp4

Home button

Excuse me, bro, is ARP2 really, when entering Armory creates the home button doesn't change to the Armory crates logo

Usually it turns into the Armory Crates logo, right?

It's a trivial problem, but I feel different, bro

Have contacted customer service and asked to clear the data and cache of the armory crate app but it's still the same

Asked for a restart and asked for a factory data reset also remains the same

I'm confused

Home button on armory crates
It did feel strange, but now you have mentioned it, yes there was special button for Amoury Crate.
The Amoury Crate app did get updated with the newest version, so I suspect this is what we have. The only way to have it what it was is to revert back to an old version of Amoury Crate which is probably not recommended.

Pamahe
Star II
yeah, if it is due to an update, it doesn't matter to me, but is there any rog phone 2 user who can share the screenshot or screen recording for me to see, so I can be sure that this is due to the update.

ronald1985
Community Legend I
Pamahe

View post
screenshot-20210322-225842533.jpg
I do have a ROG 2 🙂 Here is a screenshot.

Pamahe
Star II
Oke, thanks bro