This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PUBG Mobile banned All ROG phones from Official competitions

愤怒Warman
Star III

According to latest rulebook released in the upcoming PMPL SA competition , ROG phones 2,3 and 5 ,
All Nubia versions RED magic
ASUS should removed what ever PUBG MOBILE disagree with or figure the soultion , this is too bad for the future of ROG GAMING PHONES
163608129-349531216383720-6722970752923883203-n.jpg

14 REPLIES 14

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
愤怒Warman

This one from PMPL SOUTH ASIA RULEBOOK

View post
Can you please give me the link? The rulebook that can be found on the landing page for PMPL has no mention of restricted devices.
Don't worry, I'm taking a closer look at this. Thanks for letting me know! 🤗

botboy444
Zen Master I
screenshot-20210322-204527758.jpg
I'm guessing because the blackshark has *actual* physical triggers, and you cant do this with it that's why the BS wouldn't get banned

愤怒Warman
Star III
Gustav_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/158532#Comment_158532

Can you please give me the link? The rulebook that can be found on the landing page for PMPL has no mention of restricted devices.

Don't worry, I'm taking a closer look at this. Thanks for letting me know! 🤗

View post
Um trying to get the original PDF but I cant find it , Could u delete this thread or close till i find it , becouse um a little suspicous about specific word (IPAD)
ITS LOOK LIKE an edited pics by looking to the font , second PUBG mobile didnt define the as iPad , always call it Tablet
I will search more till i found the original documents

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
愤怒Warman

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/158549#Comment_158549

Um trying to get the original PDF but I cant find it , Could u delete this thread or close till i find it , becouse um a little suspicous about specific word (IPAD)

ITS LOOK LIKE an edited pics by looking to the font , second PUBG mobile didnt define the as iPad , always call it Tablet

I will search more till i found the original documents

View post
You can reveal the source from where you got the image itself if you can.

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
botboy444

screenshot-20210322-204527758.jpg

I'm guessing because the blackshark has *actual* physical triggers, and you cant do this with it that's why the BS wouldn't get banned

View post
I was about to comment exacly that. The nubia has the same feature in their "gamegenie" version.