This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any upcoming fota for zenfone 5z?

rajatt1557
Rising Star I
Is there any upcoming update for zenfone 5z ? Is android 11 expected?
52 REPLIES 52

JACKSPARROW
Rising Star II
AmitGarde

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/158274#Comment_158274

Whatever issues i have faced till date let me tell you i have managed to get support via creating threads & pm with mods and we are still discussing on few bugs but let me tell you not every user has everything similar with there usage pattern so bugs, & problems may vary user to user if you face that issue doesnt mean everyone should face it. You should understand.and no one has stopped you from creating threads to gain attention towards your issue do it share the proofs make mods understand your exact problems and get solutions. I try every possible way to educate users with whatever experience i had so they may get solutions & also some good future informations.

In your case i see that you just keep pointing users rather than accepting facts.

View post
No , I Never Do That , Previous I Created One Thread Launcher Crashing After Lock / Unlock Home Screen . You Said Clear Data / Cache , Then I Did Till Now I Didn't Face That Issue .. I Created Many Thread Main For WiFi / ARCore ... Still Now WiFi Slow Speed Comparing Than Smartphone . I Uploaded Video For Proof.
@AmitGarde You Are Facing Any Auto Rotate , Multi Touch ? Bug . I Saw Many Ppl Posted. is that bug fixed ?

Aryan202
Community Legend I
JACKSPARROW

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/158293#Comment_158293

No , I Never Do That , Previous I Created One Thread Launcher Crashing After Lock / Unlock Home Screen . You Said Clear Data / Cache , Then I Did Till Now I Didn't Face That Issue .. I Created Many Thread Main For WiFi / ARCore ... Still Now WiFi Slow Speed Comparing Than Smartphone . I Uploaded Video For Proof.

@AmitGarde You Are Facing Any Auto Rotate , Multi Touch ? Bug . I Saw Many Ppl Posted. is that bug fixed ?

View post
Multi touch was fixed in last update

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
JACKSPARROW

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/158293#Comment_158293

View post
You can explain your multi touch bug in detail if i see that a real case i will raise it to mod.
We had a more than 6 months of testings regarding multi touch and whatever we had we have alredy discussed it and mods have tried there best what they can and hence fix came at. 110 version.
Some multi touch issues are ufortunetly hardware limitations but no problem please explain what bug you are facing with multi touch i will discuss again internally.
And about auto rotate bug i never faced it frankly speaking. but few users shared logs for that bug and devs have found everything normal. Also if you can generate this as well than please explain this in detail like exact sxenareo of problem when it arrives & how??
Please share screen recordings in both the cases as soon as you see it to understand those much better and this will also work as proofs to mods & devs.
Thanks!

adarshgupta17_a
Star II
AmitGarde

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/158315#Comment_158315

You can explain your multi touch bug in detail if i see that a real case i will raise it to mod.

We had a more than 6 months of testings regarding multi touch and whatever we had we have alredy discussed it and mods have tried there best what they can and hence fix came at. 110 version.

Some multi touch issues are ufortunetly hardware limitations but no problem please explain what bug you are facing with multi touch i will discuss again internally.

And about auto rotate bug i never faced it frankly speaking. but few users shared logs for that bug and devs have found everything normal. Also if you can generate this as well than please explain this in detail like exact sxenareo of problem when it arrives & how??

Please share screen recordings in both the cases as soon as you see it to understand those much better and this will also work as proofs to mods & devs.

Thanks!

View post
One thing you cannot deny about that is camera blurry pics. Service center asked to pay 6k for camera replacement. Asus didn't take any action regarding this just because they got their money and now they are asking to pay fucking 6k for camera replacement.. This is my last asus device and from next time I'm not gonna buy and recommend anyone to buy this shit company mobile.

JACKSPARROW
Rising Star II
AmitGarde

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/158315#Comment_158315

Thanks!

View post
Sure , While I Am Playing Fortnite i am facing multi touch issue .. soon i will post multi issues recording .