This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Schedule charging

Roystoys
Zen Master III
I don't think the schedule charging option works on my phone. I set it to charge overnight from 9 pm till 9 am at about 8.50 pm plugged it in made sure the toggle was on but it just started charging straight away as normal. Am I missing something
30 REPLIES 30

Roystoys
Zen Master III
AmitGarde

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/157545#Comment_157545

Do you mean your set schedule time keeps changing after sometime?

View post
It's a bit hard to explain but when I set the schedule and not charge the phone straight away when I go to charge it the times will show 9.59 pm and 9.59 am but if I turn the toggle on and tap on it to set the time it will actually be on the schedule I set

Roystoys
Zen Master III
Actually you know I think the factory reset worked but someone else posted that clearing the cache and storage worked for him so I went through the motions why I don't know as it was working and after that I get the problem I mentioned. I have got to stop doing sh#t like that when I am bored . At this stage I am just going to wait for 11 and see if it is still the same. But thanks to all for your help much appreciated. PS my battery life is still great so not a total loss 😊PS I have since tried to factory reset the phone again twice but it didn't work these times

Roystoys
Zen Master III
Ok so latest update. I tapped on the charging setting that allowes you to se

Roystoys
Zen Master III
Persistence real

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
Roystoys

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/157547#Comment_157547

It's a bit hard to explain but when I set the schedule and not charge the phone straight away when I go to charge it the times will show 9.59 pm and 9.59 am but if I turn the toggle on and tap on it to set the time it will actually be on the schedule I set

View post
This sounds like normal if turning on toggle is not changing the time you have set than there is nothing to be worried afterall everyone wants smooth working of feature & it does. & i guess after turning off toggle of schedule charging the time which you are able to see i.e. 9.59am - 9.59pm its just shows as an example.
May be changing time after turning off toggle is Zenui 7 transitions i am on Zenui 6 and here i see no change in time weather toggle is on or off in my 5z. So i feel no problem for you if feature is working as expected when you turn on the toggle.