Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ryzen 4800H (FX506IU) stutters every 4-5 hours

LoweRus
Rising Star I
System: Win 10
Battery or AC: not matter
Model: FX506IU
Frequency of occurrence: every 4-5 hours.
Reset OS: +
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:
For the 6th month now, there is no solution to the problem with stuttering sound and images on the TUF A15 (FX506IU) laptop model with Ryzen 7 4800H processors. I have already changed all the parts of my laptop at the service center, but the problem persists. If someone has this problem, like me, let me know, let's help Asus understand that the problem is not iron marriage. I have met many people already with the same problem. For many, it is solved by removing the IDE ATA / ATAPI driver from AMD, but removing this driver did not help me. I ask Asus to clarify the process of solving this problem, because now I am being asked to send my laptop to Taipei, without saying anything about refunds, very funny)
If you are also somehow connected with this problem - let me know here! Otherwise, the problem will not be solved!
Asus! Wake up! It's just a BIOS or driver problem! Take the situation into your own hands!
Who did not understand what I mean, below I will leave links to posts where the problem is described:
(Thanks to Asus for the ability to conveniently post links)

32 REPLIES 32

vtdz0000
Star I
No relate but seem like bios 315 pretty good in term of thermal
As i see, Idle come fast, very good thermal when there're a little background running and while normal use like light-gaming and browsing, look like 5celcius decrease not sure.
(believe me, 314 and back then- fan ramp up for no reason, thermal when there're a little background high af, reach 85c sometime >_>, i have to wait like 3m just to reach idle temp and it's 57-60 celcius, wdf)
maybe i just too sensitive about this kind of things and self-imagine
r15: single core 189. multi 1760
r20: single core 481, multi 4200

jechsamson
Star II
Any tips from people who went to ASUS service center? I have exact same problem, difference is that my unit is A17 FA706II. I had the problem since when I bought the unit, but I do not have much time to solve it due to work schedules.

LoweRus
Rising Star I
jechsamson

Any tips from people who went to ASUS service center? I have exact same problem, difference is that my unit is A17 FA706II. I had the problem since when I bought the unit, but I do not have much time to solve it due to work schedules.

View post
I applied. I have already changed the motherboard, RAM, SSD (everything that is possible). But the bug never went away. Do not go to the service, it will not solve your problem. It remains to either wait for the update of the drivers or BIOS, or simply return the laptop to the store. Asus say that they cannot reproduce the problem, but it seems to me that the testers are just too lazy to sit at the laptop for 7-8 hours and track down the bug. They ask me to send them my laptop in Taipei to investigate, but I will only agree to this if I get a refund for it at the time of transfer of the laptop to Asus from my hands or earlier. Otherwise, I simply cannot because I work with this laptop.

mobaran
Star III
I was about to believe the issue has gone with 315, but I again experienced it today. Come on ASUS, find a solution for this!

mobaran
Star III
Any update guys?