This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Right air trigger auto pressing even when no touch on trigger or phone!

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog 3
Firmware Version: 17.0823.2012.131
Rooted or not: Nope
Frequency of Occurrence: very very frequent
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): all first person shooter and shooting games that involve air triggers
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
So basically this issue started 15 days ago...
In all shooting games for which I have setup air triggers.
The right air trigger automatically presses it self and it is bugged it sometimes long presses itself so many times that I have to switch off the air trigger and then play games.

I do not know what to do.. I tried resetting the air trigger settings and It didn't work...
6 REPLIES 6

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@Eagle GrooKroo Do you have any form of screen protector, tempered glass or third-party case attached to your phone?

Negative! I do not have any screen protectors now... Had them last year when purchased the new phone...

Any updates on software end bro? Or do I need to visit service centre ?

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
Eagle GrooKroo

Any updates on software end bro? Or do I need to visit service centre ?

View post
You are having almost same issue as this user so try to maintain same in issue in one thread so that everyone can have same answer at once and no confusion takes place check this one ⬇️
dixitshantanu55

So I was playing PUBG and I only use my right trigger (dual partition mode) while my left trigger is turned off.

I was experiencing some instances where even if I tapped my right trigger, it didn't work. So I began trying to troubleshoot what's up with it. I went to the slide settings of AirTriggers and I noticed that my right trigger flickers alot when I slide my finger through it. My left trigger is absolutely fine and smooth as I slide through it. But the right trigger flickers alot when I slide.

If I slide my right trigger from a little back from a different angle, it works smoothly as well. But it flickers when I slide my finger on it normally.

I have tried clearing the cache data from both Armoury Crate app and the AirTriggers sub app. It didn't solve anything.

What should I do?

Right Trigger Issue