sudhi_k
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Don't buy ROG 5 as we are already suffering with ROG 3 with issues and update delays. So if we buy ROG 5 we will have same fate
38 REPLIES 38

MrBlackCrush
Rising Star II
If people knew what they were getting into, they wouldn't have bought the rog 3 with all the issues it has ahaha
I would never buy the new rog phone, how can someone trust a company that write fake info about their phones, starting from "each display is tested to have an hdr10+ quality"
And then, where is rog 4? lol

gugul
Rising Star II
sudhi.k

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Don't buy ROG 5 as we are already suffering with ROG 3 with issues and update delays. So if we buy ROG 5 we will have same fate

Don't buy ROG 5
Seriously??? Just because you're not gratified with rog 3, you're asking everyone to ditch Rog 5. Grow up man. You can't judge a book without reading it. It might not have any issues like Rog 3. If I'll talk about myself, audio has been my top most priority since last 4years and you won't find many mainstream devices with great audio qualities. As Averan has told it's a ludicrous deal for audiophiles.
Let's talk about Update delays. The security patch updates of Asus are Bi-Monthly and I don't remember Asus missing out any update in any of the months. Each month they have fixed one thing or the other. Display has been considerably improved. It's not like they're sitting idle or something. Android 11 will arrive on time. It's not like your device is unusable that you need software support badly.
I generally don't like to reply to such posts, but you're literally maligning here. You don't like something; don't buy it. Your sentiments are yours to deal with.(I hope you got the reference). Don't generalise everything.

GREEKLEADER
Zen Master I
simo97.codega

If people knew what they were getting into, they wouldn't have bought the rog 3 with all the issues it has ahaha

I would never buy the new rog phone, how can someone trust a company that write fake info about their phones, starting from "each display is tested to have an hdr10+ quality"

And then, where is rog 4? lol

View post
4 is an unlucky number for China and in Hdr videos it does its job

ZT-e42e7563
Rising Star I
gugul

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/45071/dont-buy-rog-5

Seriously??? Just because you're not gratified with rog 3, you're asking everyone to ditch Rog 5. Grow up man. You can't judge a book without reading it. It might not have any issues like Rog 3. If I'll talk about myself, audio has been my top most priority since last 4years and you won't find many mainstream devices with great audio qualities. As Averan has told it's a ludicrous deal for audiophiles.

Let's talk about Update delays. The security patch updates of Asus are Bi-Monthly and I don't remember Asus missing out any update in any of the months. Each month they have fixed one thing or the other. Display has been considerably improved. It's not like they're sitting idle or something. Android 11 will arrive on time. It's not like your device is unusable that you need software support badly.

I generally don't like to reply to such posts, but you're literally maligning here. You don't like something; don't buy it. Your sentiments are yours to deal with.(I hope you got the reference). Don't generalise everything.

View post
I haven't judged a book 1 year ago that was asus rog 2 and believe me that was my biggest mistake..and buying rog 5 would be a disaster 4 me 🤮

ZT-e42e7563
Rising Star I
itsashutosh1994@gmail.com

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/153908#Comment_153908

I haven't judged a book 1 year ago that was asus rog 2 and believe me that was my biggest mistake..and buying rog 5 would be a disaster 4 me 🤮

View post
but i'll love to see myself in that disaster as iam a machine fan not a software admirer😂🤪