cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZENFONE 6 (BUG ANDROID 11)

Jacktzuy
Star III
1. There's no option to apply icon pack in launcher setting
2. Some apps didnt work properly: *instagram (sound still playing even we leave the app, need to force stop)
*kinemaster (error n auto back to home in few seconds)
*will update another soon
3. Notification tone sometimes didnt change
4. Adaptive brightness isn't stable, change to often

4 REPLIES 4

Jacktzuy
Star III
VS-KR

1. Intentional behaviour

2. First : not all apps are compatible to android 11.

Second : i can't replicate your issue with instagram

3. When is it supposed to change ?

4. Well it's supposed to change as soon as your light sensor detects an evolution in illuminance.

View post
mostly some apps didnt work properly, like kinemaster, mxplayer, when i play video/edit it will 'force action back' itself really disturbing.. which video player u use right now?
brightness adaptive sensor isnt normal i think, change too often. it makes me to do manual to reduce it
@CH_ASUS
@Titan_ASUS
@Kris_ASUS

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Jacktzuy

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/147635#Comment_147635

mostly some apps didnt work properly, like kinemaster, mxplayer, when i play video/edit it will 'force action back' itself really disturbing.. which video player u use right now?

brightness adaptive sensor isnt normal i think, change too often. it makes me to do manual to reduce it

@CH_ASUS

@Titan_ASUS

@Kris_ASUS

View post
I have more reports that it doesn't change enough and this is my own observation too. I've already asked our devs to look into how they can improve and they say that the sensor can't gather light as widely as most phones because of its design. Maybe you have a light source where you normally sit and every time you move, the sensor will go from 0 lux to something higher, making it increase brightness and then lower again once you cover the light by moving.

nidhin3
Zen Master I
Anders_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/147798#Comment_147798

I have more reports that it doesn't change enough and this is my own observation too. I've already asked our devs to look into how they can improve and they say that the sensor can't gather light as widely as most phones because of its design. Maybe you have a light source where you normally sit and every time you move, the sensor will go from 0 lux to something higher, making it increase brightness and then lower again once you cover the light by moving.

View post
Does that mean Android 11 has no role to play here? The issue was there since the phone's launch?

Jacktzuy
Star III
nidhin3

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/148818#Comment_148818

Does that mean Android 11 has no role to play here? The issue was there since the phone's launch?

View post
tbh yes, the adaptive brightness on this fone is really weird since the first time, but now in a11 is more unstable