Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pubg lag

Ömür_Can
Star III

Rog phone 3
Ww_17.0823.2012.122
No root

Friends, this is my second phone. I was using rog 2 before this. I bought rog 3 for 1 month. While playing pubg, there is something like constantly hanging out, like trembling. as if I can't play smooth. And it was like this on my other phone. This is a very strange thing. x mode on and lvl 2. I reset to factory settings. twice. I do not install apk except google play. I am installing clean. The first day I install pubg there is no problem, but then such a problem starts. I don't understand the reason. please help...

22 REPLIES 22

Craven
Rising Star II
Don't know if you're aware of this but cheerpark is very prone to frame drops.

Ömür_Can
Star III
Craven

Don't know if you're aware of this but cheerpark is very prone to frame drops.

View post
The same problem is not only in the amusement park, but in a stimulus map in classic mode. interestingly, I reset the phone and install all the applications I use and then install Pubg. no problem the first day, then always like that. Rog 2 had the same problem. I tried a9 and even rooted it. I tried custom kernel. there is always a problem. ios 60 fps is incredibly smooth. but I can't get the same taste at 90fps.

ankushjani2
Star I
i received my asus rog 3 today.
And disappointed to say that
it heats up and lags in pubg.
game runs great in i phone Xs that i have.
but rog let me down.
and what's this game engine
y it always shows fps below 60 ??
i hope this can b fixed in some update.
republic of gamers

UllU
Star III
CH_ASUS

Hi all

We have come to notice there are resellers selling the so-called "Tencent ROG Phone II"-models for the Chinese market with "International ROM".

We would like to make clear that ASUS does not officially sell any Tencent-branded ROG Phone II with so called "International ROM" or "Global firmware".

We cannot guarantee the functionality of this combination , if you are facing any type of issues - please turn to your reseller where you bought this device - as this is is not a combination we are selling.

Please also take careful note that updates/FOTA functionality will be disabled since the ROM and the models dont match, some resellers note this in the fine-print.. some may not..

Extra info:

If you are seeing anything about a "Global ROM version" or "Tencent with Global/WW ROM" it would be a clear giveaway.

[PSA] Take caution - Tencent-branded Chinese models with "Global/International ROM"

Guys, you can visit the above discussion if you have flashed Tencent edition phones.

UllU
Star III
Ömür Can
  1. Rog phone 3
  2. Ww_17.0823.2012.122
  3. No root

Friends, this is my second phone. I was using rog 2 before this. I bought rog 3 for 1 month. While playing pubg, there is something like constantly hanging out, like trembling. as if I can't play smooth. And it was like this on my other phone. This is a very strange thing. x mode on and lvl 2. I reset to factory settings. twice. I do not install apk except google play. I am installing clean. The first day I install pubg there is no problem, but then such a problem starts. I don't understand the reason. please help...

Pubg lag
Just write to Asus regarding your problem (and mention that your device was flashed from CN to WW) and wait for a reply from their technical team.