Nikhilaggarwall
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
It's been a long while guys..Do let us know when we'll be recieving the A11 updates
18 REPLIES 18

_jis_
Zen Master III
You probably don't know that one of Murphy's laws says: Those who moan the most get an update at the latest 🙂
Either way, you have two choices, do the update yourself, or wait, spamming this forum won't help anything.

Nikhilaggarwall
Rising Star I
sumitkr11

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/144974#Comment_144974

It's exactly the same version that's already available on the Asus website. You can install from there. But if you have waited for this long , waiting for a day more for the OTA will not make a difference I guess. 🥴 😅

btw I've been using that since a couple of days and I don't see any issues.

View post
Can you provide me any link?

Nikhilaggarwall
Rising Star I
Brother we are patient but assume that entire Indian users are getting OTA but few phones are not getting so we are just clarifying what's an issue. Because it doesn't take this much time to get an OTA on phone. I was the second buyer of Asus 6z and this problem I am experiencing..so discussing that

Aryan202
Community Legend I
Nikhilaggarwallive

Brother we are patient but assume that entire Indian users are getting OTA but few phones are not getting so we are just clarifying what's an issue. Because it doesn't take this much time to get an OTA on phone. I was the second buyer of Asus 6z and this problem I am experiencing..so discussing that

View post
"Because it doesn't take this much time to get an OTA on phone"
I can understand your enthusiasm to try A11 and that's fine but sometimes it takes days to weeks for an ota to arrive,not saying that's the case here but sometimes it happens
Wait till tomorrow you'll surely get the ota you can try manually checking it in the fota updater every now and then and see if you're lucky tho

sumitkr11
Star III
Nikhilaggarwallive

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/144985#Comment_144985

Can you provide me any link?

View post
Here you go.

https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/ZenFone/ZS630KL/UL-ASUS_I01WD-ASUS-18.0610.2011.107-1.1.1-user.zi...

just download and paste it in the root directory of your phone (not inside any folder). You might get an update notification after you are done pasting the file; if not, just restart the device.

If you ask me, I would still suggest you to wait for a day more for the OTA update although both methods are considered safe.

Enjoy your Android 11🤟.