This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TW (WW) and US android 11

ramdanrivanto
Rising Star II
Can anybody explain to me is there any differences between TW (WW) and US, because i downloaded TW (WW) version and already installed it, because im afraid if there is a problem in the future. Should I rollback to A10 or stay like this?

28 REPLIES 28

Izzar
Star I
I also already update WW Android 11 manually from the Asus website, there's no problem only bubble chat feature not usable yet

Josantos17
Star III
Averan

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/144394#Comment_144394

The firmware for WW (TW/US) is up on Asus's site by the way,you can update manually if you don't wait for the ota

View post
Thank you for the information.

Whatever
Rising Star I
ramdanrivanto

Ini aja gua pake yg TW (WW) bro gk ada masalah sih sejauh ini, network aman. Tapi kalo emang mau nunggu OTA gk masalah. Kalo emang nantinya ada masalah tinggal rolback lg aja ke A10 trus download lg via OTA.

View post
android 11 sucks, I can't change icon pack anymore using zen launcher. I tried to downgrade to android 10 but failed using previous android 10 update via recovery mode. Oh yeah one more thing, the twin apps still sucks big time, still can't access contact for whatsapp twin app. Just erase the twin app feature asus, clearly you can't develop it right. So my suggestion just erase the twin app feature, you just embarrassed your self by promoting broken feature

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Whatever

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/144382#Comment_144382

android 11 sucks, I can't change icon pack anymore using zen launcher. I tried to downgrade to android 10 but failed using previous android 10 update via recovery mode. Oh yeah one more thing, the twin apps still sucks big time, still can't access contact for whatsapp twin app. Just erase the twin app feature asus, clearly you can't develop it right. So my suggestion just erase the twin app feature, you just embarrassed your self by promoting broken feature

View post
A11 doesn't have icon pack support but there are several 3rd party apps that can still add custom icons. I'm not going to recommend any specific app since I can't promise full support so I suggest you experiment yourself.
Dual apps in Android is complicated. I'm pretty sure however that you can fix your issue by deleting the Twinapp and install it again to access your google account in both apps. I'm not using this feature myself but I believe only the original WhatsApp will be able to save new contacts.