This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Speaker not working

Model Name: ASUS_X00TD
Not rooted
Speaker of my phone stopped working all of a sudden.
Was playing music, attended a call and then resumed music. But when I resume, speaker output was not clear.
A few days later there was no output from the speaker.
Microphone also did the same, while sending voice notes on whatsapp, there was no input recorded.
But had no issues with call (couldn't use loudspeaker option, but other futures worked good)
A few months after, while I am using gmeet or zoom, notification sounds started to come. But if I close zoom/gmeet then again there's no speaker output.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
vijimanisakthi
  1. Model Name: ASUS_X00TD
  2. Not rooted

Was playing music, attended a call and then resumed music. But when I resume, speaker output was not clear.

Microphone also did the same, while sending voice notes on whatsapp, there was no input recorded.

But had no issues with call (couldn't use loudspeaker option, but other futures worked good)

A few months after, while I am using gmeet or zoom, notification sounds started to come. But if I close zoom/gmeet then again there's no speaker output.

Speaker not working
Try SIMMI test and check if microphone & speaker are working well to entre simmi test follow this steps👇
Open calculator press .12345+= and follow test option you want to
If test fails than its hardware issue to fix that you have to take your device to nearest service centre as early as possible. Dont forget to backup your important data before you submit your device to nearest service centre
If test pass than it seems like a bug try to factory data reset and see if everything goes well.
By following this steps👇
Settings>system>backup&reset>erase all data
please dont forget to backup your important data before you factory reset.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
vijimanisakthi
  1. Model Name: ASUS_X00TD
  2. Not rooted

Speaker not working
Try SIMMI test and check if microphone & speaker are working well to entre simmi test follow this steps👇
If test fails than its hardware issue to fix that you have to take your device to nearest service centre as early as possible. Dont forget to backup your important data before you submit your device to nearest service centre
If test pass than it seems like a bug try to factory data reset and see if everything goes well.
By following this steps👇
Settings>system>backup&reset>erase all data
please dont forget to backup your important data before you factory reset.

Thanks!

BeckyEmilia
Star II

Thanks for this amazing tip!

BeckyEmilia
Star II
BeckyEmilia

Thanks for this amazing tip!

View post
I have done a reset and it is working now.... THANKS