ufuk9933
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:rog 3
Firmware Version:99
Rooted or not:Not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
when will the new updates arrive. December is ending.

67 REPLIES 67

PH
Rising Star I
Averan

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/141022#Comment_141022

I don't think OnePlus's community is satisfied with oneplus either tho whether it be their "black crush fix update" or in general update cycle, they're getting a lot of slack by their community in all regards nowadays so yeah there's that

But yeah it would be better if Asus was a bit more transparent when it comes to updates but again they aren't compelled to

View post
Not even expecting Asus to be transparent but rather deliver a bit of what they promised. They advertised a lot about their display quality with pixel works, high touch sample, air triggers blaah blaah but didn't even deliver the basic features properly. That's what is adding fire to the fuel.

ajinkya017
Rising Star II
Considering it hasn't come this week, we can say it will come in January. After all it is holiday season now. It hasn't been a good year for almost everyone.

GREEKLEADER
Zen Master I
MV

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/140981#Comment_140981

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/140971#Comment_140971

Clearly you haven't read my posts earlier. You didn't I suppose. And no company pormises you timely updates so stop asking when and ETA all those stuffs. MODS/devs are not bound to serve you. It's year end, most of them will be on vacation. Give some slack. Everyone has spent some dime on the phone, so wait patiently for updates. If you can't then continue barking as you usually do out of your ass in all the posts.

View post
Listen,spoiled brats that want it all,will disrespect everyone,just open any post smh
Besides,there are third party apps that fix all those issues except the black crush so that Immediately renders their complaints invalid
Holidays,Coronavirus,future plans, everything is taking into account on updates or new phones
People who bought this phone thinking it was perfect,god bless them as you said,but reality is reality,no phone is perfect
They can always change phones or get refunds,except if they took it without a backup plan
But otherwise they will hold on to this phone just to complain,just,don't listen to them,the disrespect towards the fans of this phone or company is MASSIVE,so don't even account their complaints
Normal civilized complaints can be found in some older threads where people said,"Pls fix this issue cause I love this phone"
Take that into account

PH
Rising Star I
All fanboys and spokesperons ganging up now on these threads. We all have requested enough for fixes but haven't seen turnarounds. If people have so much patience and money might as well refund us then. And which 3 rd party app fixes widevine issue or call quality or battery drain or chrome crash..gosh get some life before making false claims

Jesp_r
Rising Star II
I have the Rog 3 with 512gb and 16gb of ram memory. I bought it the moment it went on sale. I have not had black Crush or widevine L3 or anything ... the phone works perfect for me. I'm not an Asus Fanboy, but I don't understand many of the complaints. Sometimes I think they are talking about a different phone.