cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto Rotation Bug

Vamp
Zen Master I
1. Firmware Version: WW_17.0240.2009.49
Going into camera with auto rotate off and into the gallary from camera app turns on auto rotate everytime. If I switch app without going to homescreen it stays on 3-5 times...
7 REPLIES 7

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Vamp,
I am using the ROG Phone 3 and I have seen a lot of non ASUS phones as well this seems to be an Android thing. I can have a check if this is a behavior or can be controlled.

Vamp
Zen Master I
ARP_ASUS

Hi Vamp,

I am using the ROG Phone 3 and I have seen a lot of non ASUS phones as well this seems to be an Android thing. I can have a check if this is a behavior or can be controlled.

View post
Can you please forward this to the Dev's to check as it's sometimes really annoying.

Vableme
Rising Star II
Vamp

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/140014#Comment_140014

Can you please forward this to the Dev's to check as it's sometimes really annoying.

View post
It's an android thing you know. Not only ASUS did it. Other manufacturers like OnePlus, Samsung, Oppo, Xiaomi, and other phones that uses Android as it's operating system.
It's a feature that made by Android devs so if you took a photo in landscape, you can view the photo quicker in landscape too. It's not something you can turn off by flicking a switch.

Vableme
Rising Star II
If you want beef, go to the Android devs and scream about it very annoying.