This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volume bar lag and chrome pink tint issue

ZT-c070009a
Star I
Normally you can do full volume or mute by just holding volume buttons but while using using earphones if i kept it pressed nothing happens.While watching videos and playing games specifically.I also did a factory reset but the problem still persists. After reset i am also facing that pinkish tint in google chrome which was not there earlier .
This issue i am facing after updating to the latest update many more people are also facing this issue.

7 REPLIES 7

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
akshayjamwal876@gmail.com

Normally you can do full volume or mute by just holding volume buttons but while using using earphones if i kept it pressed nothing happens.While watching videos and playing games specifically.I also did a factory reset but the problem still persists. After reset i am also facing that pinkish tint in google chrome which was not there earlier .

This issue i am facing after updating to the latest update many more people are also facing this issue.

Volume bar:- For volume bar it is not a lag but stock behaviour,diffrent usage has diffrent behaviour of volume bar for few apps its press & full volume and for few other apps its press press volume key to increase or decrease volume so it is not a bug
Chrome:- For chrome try to unisnatall and install crome again and try to clear cache and storage of chrome app
Thanks!

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III

Both of these issues will be solved in Android 11

ZT-9bfdec3b
Rising Star I

For the chrome issue, go to chrome flags, there is option for dynamic color gamut or something like that, just disable that. I also had same issue in chrome and that issue is solved now.

_jis_
Zen Master III
Anders_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/41454/volume-bar-lag-and-chrome-pink-tint-issue

Both of these issues will be solved in Android 11

View post
So was it Chrome's or Asus' fault (chrome pink tint issue)?
I asked you because this post:
https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/135057/#Comment_135057