Vivek_m
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ASUS 6Z
Firmware Version: ZS630KL_WW_17.1810.2010.179
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Cast or mirroring
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
=======================================
Hi, Vivek here. I own this mobile since December 2019. May be due to recent update I'm unable to cast my phone to my sonia Bravia Tv. I want to know whether anyone faced the same problem as me. And als have seen in community that due to recent update some handsets are becoming victims of short-circuit of mother board. Is there any way that I can rollback to previous ota update that is, 176? Pl help me as my warranty gonna expire in 20 days I'm in so fear right now.

3 REPLIES 3

ColorSage
Zen Master I
Every update out there had a few users who got problems with their motherboards. If your phone is defective it will happen anyway, you just never know when. I wouldn't worry too much if your phone worked okay since purchase.

Vivek_m
Star I
ColorSage

Every update out there had a few users who got problems with their motherboards. If your phone is defective it will happen anyway, you just never know when. I wouldn't worry too much if your phone worked okay since purchase.

View post
Hey thanks for ur response. Yeah it worked well. Do u have any idea regarding screen cast connection failure?

_jis_
Zen Master III
Try screen casting with another brand of smart TV.
I have no problem with screen casting on LG OLED TV with the same WW_17.1810.2010.179 firmware as you have.