This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus zenfone 5z restarting and no network

Sufyan
Rising Star I
From some days my phone started to restart on its own for no reason and each time it restarts on its own the network signals are gone and then I have to restart it again from power menu and after the restart the signal comes back but after some hours the same thing will happen again sometimes happens after an hour or half an hour or some times in minutes and no I didn't dropped my phone nor there's any kind of virus or ghost doing it if that's what you guys are going to say it's a software bug that needs to be fixed and if someone says in the comment but I'm not facing that then you should know many bugs previously showed up on some devices and didn't showed up on others this in consistent behaviour is famous from Asus. In updates and also in bugs 🤦

Please request the developer team to fix this ASAP cuz I didn't buy this phone for testing OS on this phone I bought it to use it as my daily driver so please try na understand
@Anders_ASUS @CH_ASUS @Titan_ASUS @Laura_ASUS @Mister @kikoly
75 REPLIES 75

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
adityapruthi2001

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/131468#Comment_131468

What do you think even after facing the problem, will i bring the device to home.?? the device is still with them only.They even replaced the MB in front of my eyes, I dont know what's wrong with the device. And even I dont know how you are not facing this issue. If you are aware , asus provides spares to service centres for quality and bug checking and even on the two spares the same problem is persistent . Like now, on 3 devices the problem is coming(physically seen them)and 3 others are in this post. Also no user has completly denied that they are not experincing the same issue, i've got hkumar73's reply in my pm and he is still exeprincing. He is in touch with me and dependent on me as he says bro in my service centre they are not agreeing for replacement and further checking without replacemnt cost. He says he is busy and just is cusrious about the phone and does not want to loose the phone thats why he said ,pls confirm from your side then i will further take action. I'll tell him to post in this thread and about others, if you are reading this kindly tell us if you are still facing the issue or not. And about you, @amitgarde3 provide me a video where you enable dev options and going down in list you will see 2 options, pls check on them one is ANR,dialog box and second is Show dialog box whenever an app crashes. and then just reinsert the sim and you should probably get "settings has stopped" . If feasable and to prove this to service centre that many users are and many users are not facing the issue pls provide the video. If you do not get, I migt show this to asus and say see he is not experincing, either diagnose the device and tell me what's wrongor provide me the refund. 99% things get sorted after MB replacement, and if technially speaking i got my flex cables and antenna cables replaced too as they come new with the screen.

Pls help moderators.PLS.

@amitgarde3 you also have great knowledge in this kind of stuff and now the search has narrowed down. MB IS REPLACED almost 95% diagnosis is done. Atleast if you are not experincing elp me pls on this.

HUMBLE REQUEST TO EVERY READER

Regards.

View post
You can do here is please create a new thread explaining what your problem is coz it is very hard to understand your exact problem here in comments section do it as soon as possible as new update is on corner
Please tag mods they will definalty help you n also i will try my best to get solution as early as possible after you create thread by raising that thread to helpful mod

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
adityapruthi2001

What do you think even after facing the problem, will i bring the device to home.?? the device is still with them only.They even replaced the MB in front of my eyes, I dont know what's wrong with the device. And even I dont know how you are not facing this issue. If you are aware , asus provides spares to service centres for quality and bug checking and even on the two spares the same problem is persistent . Like now, on 3 devices the problem is coming(physically seen them)and 3 others are in this post. Also no user has completly denied that they are not experincing the same issue, i've got hkumar73's reply in my pm and he is still exeprincing. He is in touch with me and dependent on me as he says bro in my service centre they are not agreeing for replacement and further checking without replacemnt cost. He says he is busy and just is cusrious about the phone and does not want to loose the phone thats why he said ,pls confirm from your side then i will further take action. I'll tell him to post in this thread and about others, if you are reading this kindly tell us if you are still facing the issue or not. And about you, @amitgarde3 provide me a video where you enable dev options and going down in list you will see 2 options, pls check on them one is ANR,dialog box and second is Show dialog box whenever an app crashes. and then just reinsert the sim and you should probably get "settings has stopped" . If feasable and to prove this to service centre that many users are and many users are not facing the issue pls provide the video. If you do not get, I migt show this to asus and say see he is not experincing, either diagnose the device and tell me what's wrongor provide me the refund. 99% things get sorted after MB replacement, and if technially speaking i got my flex cables and antenna cables replaced too as they come new with the screen.

Pls help moderators.PLS.

@amitgarde3 you also have great knowledge in this kind of stuff and now the search has narrowed down. MB IS REPLACED almost 95% diagnosis is done. Atleast if you are not experincing elp me pls on this.

Regards.

View post
My apologies on understandings i gave you that suggestions for your restarts and network problems i did not read that ur "settings has been stop" issues comment

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
adityapruthi2001

Pls help moderators.PLS.

Regards.

View post
@Anders_ASUS @Christine_ASUS please help him 👆👆👆he is asking for help since months and its hard for me to understand his problem
Your help is appreciated alot always
Thanks!

adityapruthi200
Rising Star II
amitgarde3

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/131537#Comment_131537

You can do here is please create a new thread explaining what your problem is coz it is very hard to understand your exact problem here in comments section do it as soon as possible as new update is on corner

Please tag mods they will definalty help you n also i will try my best to get solution as early as possible after you create thread by raising that thread to helpful mod

View post
I created a thread but one replied there exept for you guys,saying we are not experincing any issue like this, resulting in failure of @Christine_ASUS maam to understand and ending up saying none other are exeperiencing this issue as you so sorry. Now what to do??This thread was related withmy issue so i Posted . Infact there is anothehread stating "phone auto power off"

adityapruthi200
Rising Star II
amitgarde3

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/131537#Comment_131537

View post
What is hard in this brother(not blaming ,i'm sorry amit bro for my tone,i'm really frutrated,no means to hurt you) , read the complete thread ,I , and others have told the exact problems ,i've shared screenshorts and videos, many others have too. May be others have stopped diagnosing and given up,more like hkumar relying up on me but he is too exeperencing exact same issue till date. He would be providing videos,as he has the phone in hand right now,i have mine submitted at service centre and only i've got today was a screenshort that too i've shared with asus regional service leader MR Shailabh Kumar.