cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Black Crush explained ( Rog3 / OP 8 )

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
youtube.com/watch?v=8EoRnfA1cK0
Here is an explanation as to why black crush is happening and how Asus can fix it. It also explains how this is NOT a hardware defect even with an example.
I hope this will clearify a great deal and that you guys need to stop spreading weird nonsense like its caused by high refreshrate screens, hardware defect or that asus cheaped out on displays. Just chill a little bit and let asus fix it, and Asus you need to stop the hotfixes, it's seriously doing more damage than good.
Hope to see much less black crush topics as it's really getting old by now.
82 REPLIES 82

reuben4k
Star III
I feel sorry for people that paid 1k euros + for this experience.

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
reuben4k

I feel sorry for people that paid 1k euros + for this experience.

View post
it really depends who bought it. People like me who are very experienced will enjoy the phone a lot because we can fix things and use the technological aspects to the fullest extend. For instance I am better at using the camera than 99.9999% of the rog3 users out there, same goes to performance, dealing with black crush etc.

But you do have a point, it's hard to recommend to ordinary people as it is a little flakey.

skailash2001
Rising Star I
I have to say that even I am enjoying the phone. But the problem for me is the fact that even though their work is cut out for them, ASUS is underperforming. If it is something they can't repair then they should at least say that.

nishantmankar_n
Star III
Its going to be worst for Asus, once lenovo legion enters! Sorry we will move to lenovo legion!!

Aryan202
Community Legend I
nishantmankar.nm24

Its going to be worst for Asus, once lenovo legion enters! Sorry we will move to lenovo legion!!

View post
That phone was launched like in July I don't think it'll release in India now
Plus legion is way worse when you compare ui, updates and development
It has that traditional chinese skin and lots of bloatware